Main Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Page

Welcome To The Vietnamese Student Association at American River College

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Policy!!!

Go down 
+6
SilverHawk
VyVy
derekdoan
Lucky.Z
Admin
BoT@Y
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NTA.ce.Darkydz
Thành Viên VSA Tích Cực level 2
Thành Viên VSA Tích Cực level 2
NTA.ce.Darkydz

Number of posts : 125
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:02 pm

ooooh my...dài wá tui đọc hông zôSmile...cha BóT@y đâu mà hông có ý kiến j zậy;)
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/nta.darkydz
XelNaga
Moderators
Moderators
XelNaga

Number of posts : 254
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 am

Thanhha wrote:
I think mixing English and Vietnamese in the meeting the a good idea. It does benefit two groups of people: who want to practise English and those want to practise Vietnamese.

Just a question pop in my mind: If we will have more non-vietnamese members in the club later on, will we speak English or VIetnamese?
That's actually a good idea. I think we should have an English box since we also want to make friends with non-Vietnamese too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xelnaga.wordpress.com

Meeting Policy!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Main Page :: General Discussion-
Jump to: