Main Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Page

Welcome To The Vietnamese Student Association at American River College

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Policy!!!

Go down 
+6
SilverHawk
VyVy
derekdoan
Lucky.Z
Admin
BoT@Y
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoT@Y
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA
BoT@Y

Number of posts : 21
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:44 am

I don't agree with the two day absent policy. This is a club not a classroom! There is no need for sign-in sheet. Like many, VSA is suppose to be fun, and enjoyable. We come to the meeting voluntary if is a great atmosphere with positive people. A increase and decrease in members is base on how you run the club. If leaders can't get this job done, qualify members should be elected to fix this problem. To me this policy make it forceful, and also is ridiculous. I'm sure everyone is busy on certain days and hours. This includes working, studying for test, have class, family emergency, occupy in the bathroom, ect. We don't have to show up for the meeting to get updated on what is going on, that is why this forum is created for, and there are many other ways to sent your message out. That is why the secretary is there for. But for now, if this policy exist, you might as well flush my membership down the drain!!!

Lastly this is VSA. The V stand for Viet, and some members just recently came over. So try to use less English, and more Vietnamese, so all can understand. Thank You

.........................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 360
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-07

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 am

Very Happy ý kiến đúng . Chúng ta là người việt , hãy dùng tiếng việt khi có thể . còn những việc khác , chờ ý kiến đóng góp của các thành viên

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://arcvsa.com
Lucky.Z
Thành viên VSA Tích Cực level 1
Lucky.Z

Number of posts : 51
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:06 am

1. I dont agree with that policy either. I do understand that the leaders try to make some rule that keep members showing up in every meeting. You guys can have something like.... some kind of reward for the ones who come to the meeting most regularly......

2. I also dont agree that this club is established just for fun. It must be for some good purposes other than fun and enjoyable!!!!

3. That is good idea to have some certain standards for joining in this club. Honestly, I dont like to be around the "negative people"......
Back to top Go down
derekdoan
Admin
Admin
derekdoan

Number of posts : 108
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 am

Hello guys, the two days policy thing is out of the questions, that was very unexpected and so, sorry for those who took it seriously. The sign in sheet the other day is just to see if we have any new member who joined, NOT for attendance...

If you have any question you can ask me by using private message Very Happy

thank you very much guy

They should make me moderator -.-
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 am

I'm really glad that you guys formed this club. But there is something here I'm questioning......
I would join in a club if I can meet and make friend with good people and learn something that useful for myself and my studying. I'm not gonna spend my time to joke around with the people who have nothing to do.....
Back to top Go down
derekdoan
Admin
Admin
derekdoan

Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:32 am

Hmm.. that would be why we have fund raising and community services on our to to list Very Happy. Everyone konw, our club is very "young" cho nen minh lam` cai gi cung nen tu` tu`. If we rush through so many thigns at once, you guy won;t be able to get anything out of it.

Let's say, later on next semester, when things going well, we can develop more activities and big brother big sister thing and of course if anyone need any help on their english, schedule and advices for classes, major or anything within our reach. We will gladly help :].

Just keep in mind that this is a club to bond and have good time together through helping each other.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:37 am

i really like this club but sometime i feel lonely in meeting cuz im not really good at english . I know u guys can talk vietnamese very well but why to keep talking English in Vietnamese's Club ?
- I hope u guys should put this problem to our policy to help new members ( who not good at english but trying to communicate with others ) . Help them feel that our club is their home .

( then sorry for my stupid english ) Mad

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:43 am

You're right. Everything needs to take time. Hopefully everyone will be positive member and willing to help each other so that our club will be stronger and stronger. Also, standard policies to maintain this club are necessary.
Back to top Go down
derekdoan
Admin
Admin
derekdoan

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:45 am

at the moment, minh` khong the dung` attendance policy ma` bat nguoi ta di duoc. minh` phai tu` tu` Very Happy. rui` lam them nhieu viec hon
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:48 am

Well, if you keep talking in Vietnamese, you wont learn anything, and you wont be able to improve your English. It is ok if you dont say it right. Dont ever say "sorry for my stupid English" again. That's ok. Everyone can understand. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 am

Lucky.Z wrote:
Well, if you keep talking in Vietnamese, you wont learn anything, and you wont be able to improve your English. It is ok if you dont say it right. Dont ever say "sorry for my stupid English" again. That's ok. Everyone can understand. Wink

tongue sweet !!
Back to top Go down
VyVy
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
VyVy

Number of posts : 395
Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 pm

chi cung ko thich cai' meeting policy do' lam', sometimes I work on Tues, sometimes on Thurs. Nhieu khi ban di lam` ko toi' meeting duoc thi` sao huh, wanna kick me out!?
......hic tuan` toi' ko biet' co' toi' duoc ko nua~ Sad(
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcvsa.com
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:57 am

Lucky.Z wrote:
I'm really glad that you guys formed this club. But there is something here I'm questioning......
I would join in a club if I can meet and make friend with good people and learn something that useful for myself and my studying. I'm not gonna spend my time to joke around with the people who have nothing to do.....

I agree with Z about this.
But phai cho tu tu coi thu the' nao`. Muon' club minh` manh. va` duoc nhieu` nguoi` tham gia nghiem tuc' thi` phai co' mot dieu` gi` do' thu hut'......

ah`, san~ tie^n. nho` admin add dum` cai' vietkey option vo^ de^? moi nguoi` type tieng' viet cho de^~ Wink
Back to top Go down
SilverHawk
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA
SilverHawk

Number of posts : 1
Experience :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:05 am

huhmmmmmmm...... sorry ba` con, the post above was mine. hehehe... sory ong Z, tui lay' nick ong ma` tuong tui dang dung nick tui. nhin` cai' avatar ZZZ cua ong banh? gom'

admin lam` cai' vietkey le le nhan, type kiue nay` met qua' What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:33 am

Twisted Evil Cool
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:35 am

I've just changed my pass. Dont ever give anyone your pass. They will mess everything up, and you won't be able to recognize who is who. Meeting Policy!!! 797764
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 am

Silver wrote:
huhmmmmmmm...... sorry ba` con, the post above was mine. hehehe... sory ong Z, tui lay' nick ong ma` tuong tui dang dung nick tui. nhin` cai' avatar ZZZ cua ong banh? gom'

admin lam` cai' vietkey le le nhan, type kiue nay` met qua' What a Face

vietkey gì ?! Dùng unicode đấy bạn ơi . Mã code cho trang này là " Unicode dựng sẵn " . Vietkey xài lỗi font chữ nhiều ở mấy trang english lém

Smile this is just a free forum . i cant add forum's font code in here

Smile have fun and just use Unicode Program to type Vietnamese in any english page Idea

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:45 am

hey H, I thought it's ok to give you my pass, but then I think if you use it to talk to my girl, it's gonna be a worst disater......so, i wont let you use it again, anyway, you have already had your. zip your mouth and stay out of my business, man. enjoy the day with your Jamie Meeting Policy!!! 797764
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 am

Admin sửa lại chữ lại chữ s in "suggestions for VSA" thành capital letter dể nhìn cho đẹp Admin ơi;)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:59 am

Lucky.Z wrote:
Admin sửa lại chữ lại chữ s in "suggestions for VSA" thành capital letter dể nhìn cho đẹp Admin ơi;)

là sao ? Mad nói rõ 1 tí duoc ko Z ?
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:03 am

oh, I mean you should fix "suggestions" -->> "Suggestions" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:07 am

Surprised á . mấy hôm nay ko phát hiện .... thanks

cyclops đang design mấy cái hình của rank of members
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 am

ok, it looks much better now Wink
them nhieu emoticons nua thi tot Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 am

hinh nhu minh bi off topic roi admin
........get out of here guys...... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 am

Smile spam để lên chức đó mà . có nhiều chức vụ tùy theo số lượng bài viết
Back to top Go down
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Number of posts : 160
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 10011 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 am

Mình biết sẻ có nhiều bất đồng khi nói về nhửng chuyện này. Mình là trong officer mà khi nghe nói về điều lệ đó cũng thấy hơi bất bình thường rồi chứ nói gì đối với new member. Nói tóm lại, buổi họp mặt kế tiếp sẻ có nhiều thay đổi về điều lệ và tổ chức, mọi người cố gắng để cho thêm ý kiến. Để môt club được mạnh mẽ, ý kiến của mọi người rất quan trọng, mình rất mừng khi có người lên tiếng vì chuyện này, chứ ai mà cũng im im hết thì lúc đó mới đáng lo. alien .

Mình sẻ đề nghị đăng URL của forum lên flier để mọi người có thể biết tới forum dễ hơn.
Back to top Go down
https://arcvsa.forumotion.com/portal.htm
BoT@Y
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA
BoT@Y

Number of posts : 21
Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:15 pm

I came over here when I was small. My Viet is not great at all, I can't even sing karaoke for goodness sake. While complex Vietnamese term, I have a hard time understanding. But this doesn't stop me from trying. I think is ok to speak English here and there at the meeting, but try to use simple words so others can understand, and slang is out of the question. Like many, I want to improve my Viet, for others is English. In this way, we can work around both side. Elaborate in simpler term or explain in less complexity, so everyone can understand.
Back to top Go down
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Number of posts : 160
Experience :
Meeting Policy!!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 10011 / 100Meeting Policy!!! Right_bar_bleue

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Bot@y, it would be nice if we know who you are. Your opinion have been valid and reasonable for us, we will try our best to speak in both vietnamese and english at the meeting. this club and the forum is an opportunity for us to bridge our gap, you shouldn't be afraid to show who you are Smile. As for me I will try to post in Both English and Vietnamese on this forum just so everyone can understand.
Back to top Go down
https://arcvsa.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Thanhha
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA

Number of posts : 4
Experience :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:24 pm

I think mixing English and Vietnamese in the meeting the a good idea. It does benefit two groups of people: who want to practise English and those want to practise Vietnamese.

Just a question pop in my mind: If we will have more non-vietnamese members in the club later on, will we speak English or VIetnamese?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Thanhha wrote:
I think mixing English and Vietnamese in the meeting the a good idea. It does benefit two groups of people: who want to practise English and those want to practise Vietnamese.

Just a question pop in my mind: If we will have more non-vietnamese members in the club later on, will we speak English or VIetnamese?

speak both . cuz we're always vietnamese club Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Policy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Policy!!!   Meeting Policy!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Policy!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Main Page :: General Discussion-
Jump to: