Main Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Page

Welcome To The Vietnamese Student Association at American River College

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!

Go down 
+5
Lucky.Z
L.e.3 w.O.n.G
Admin
PhươngNg~
BoT@Y
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BoT@Y
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA
BoT@Y

Number of posts : 21
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:56 pm

I know that this is the first year for VSA at ARC so there will be alot of struggles, and many challenges to come. Sorry if I offended anyone, but this is the only way we can improve as a club. Open suggestion is a great idea, but for those who is afraid to let their voice heard....

I think there should be an anonymous suggestion box for any complaints, or problems, for leaders to better themselves, and make the club more enjoyable. Because I'm sure there were few problems regarding the first meeting. Hopefully the next one will be better with constant improvements for many meetings to come.
Back to top Go down
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Number of posts : 160
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 10011 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:17 pm

I just want to point out that we as a group will not be offended by suggestion/complaints/problems for the group, unless it is something personal about one of our members (in this case, please pm our president). So feel free to voice your view about us on forum or at the meeting. In fact, we encourage you to voice your complaints and opinions because that's the only way we can improve ourselves.

Your words may hurt, but your silence kills, there's nothing to be afraid, we are all human and equal, and most importantly, we are friends. This is not some big bad corporation where people afraid to talk up to their "bosses".

---

Ở đay ai cũng giống nhau, ai cũng là bạn bè với nhau hết. Minh thấy không cần thiết phải có một phần forum ẩn tên để nói lên những điều bất đồng hoặc góp ý kiến (ngoại trừ có ai đó có hiểu lầm hoạc xích mích với một thành viên nào đó, thi hãy pm presidient). Mình và những officers khác còn rất muốn khuyến khích mọi người hãy nêu lên những điều muốn nói bởi vì đo là cách duy nhất chúng ta có thể tiến triển mọt cách lạc quan.
Back to top Go down
https://arcvsa.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 360
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 pm

Smile u can pm me or any leaders / mods in this forum . we will send it to our president
Back to top Go down
http://arcvsa.com
L.e.3 w.O.n.G
Moderators
Moderators
L.e.3 w.O.n.G

Number of posts : 113
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue22 / 10022 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 pm

I think it is very important to have an Anonymous Suggestion Box!!!
Since this is the best way our members can speak out what we really think about the club, from the leaders, to any activities that we have.
If like Admin says: "u can pm me or any leaders / mods in this forum . we will send it to our president" Who will guarantee it? And what if the problem won't be solved?
If we have this box, and since if 2 many ppl complain about the same problem, the leaders cannot try to ignore it. =]
If we don't have anonymous box, the one who complains will get the attitude from the "leaders" . Last Thursday was a good example. Honestly I really don't like the way you guys handle with things. VERY UNFRIENDLY. The way you guys answered us last week was very rude. Your action indirectly show you disrespect us. Even though we didn't say anything but we were extremely disagree with the way you treated us. If you guys keep working the way you guys are, we don't think we will be happily support you guys anymore.
We could have chosen not to speak out and just keep our thinking to ourselves. However, as responsible member of the club and we respect you guys as the leaders, we think it would be best for you to know what we think about the way you run the club. Since most ppl are not very comfortable with speaking out their thoughts, we recommend the club to have an Anonymous Suggestion Box for members to submit comments, suggestions, as well as complaints for the club.
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-H0vPq4I9fvUy06ND6UIAjQ--?cq=1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 am

Lee Wong wrote:
Since this is the best way our members can speak out what we really think about the club, from the leaders, to any activities that we have.
If like Admin says: "u can pm me or any leaders / mods in this forum . we will send it to our president" Who will guarantee it? And what if the problem won't be solved?
If we have this box, and since if 2 many ppl complain about the same problem, the leaders cannot try to ignore it. =]
If we don't have anonymous box, the one who complains will get the attitude from the "leaders" . Last Thursday was a good example. Honestly I really don't like the way you guys handle with things. VERY UNFRIENDLY. The way you guys answered us last week was very rude. Your action indirectly show you disrespect us. Even though we didn't say anything but we were extremely disagree with the way you treated us. If you guys keep working the way you guys are, we don't think we will be happily support you guys anymore.
We could have chosen not to speak out and just keep our thinking to ourselves. However, as responsible member of the club and we respect you guys as the leaders, we think it would be best for you to know what we think about the way you run the club. Since most ppl are not very comfortable with speaking out their thoughts, we recommend the club to have an Anonymous Suggestion Box for members to submit comments, suggestions, as well as complaints for the club.

1. 1st meeting thì leaders chưa có chuẩn bị nhiều . Đã nghe Phương và Đông nói về chuyện này - hi zọng 2nd meeting sẽ có nhiều thay đổi
2. Còn về phần complains thì members có thể post thoải mái ở box " suggestion for VSA " . President và Leaders online rất thường xuyên sẽ giải quyết các vấn đề đó mà

Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Thành viên VSA Tích Cực level 1
Lucky.Z

Number of posts : 51
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:35 am

I strongly agree that we should have Anonymous Suggestion Box.
Back to top Go down
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 10011 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:25 am

Lee Wong wrote:

I understand your concern, although I'm in the so called "officers" group myself, I feel quite dissatisfied and upset about the meeting last week. Largely because that was our first meeting and it was rather unorganized. Also, we have a big clashes in the different between ages and culture here so our point of views at the moment are very different. We try, but it is very hard for us to make everyone happy. Just the introduction alone is already making some people unhappy because everyone have different views on things, some people can get upset really easily, for example, may be someone don't feel comfortable telling their age, but that something we can try to understand. Another thing would be the group funding/membership, it's always hard when talking about this sensitive issue, the group funding is a must have for any group but we also realized that it's hard for everyone to commit to us when we just come together so there will definitely be a change in that policy.

And i have already say it once but i will say it again, we want to be friendly but if you guys can't speak to us directly then i don't see how we can make it better. As you say, we are all friends here, so why can't you just talk to us as who you are? why need to be anonymous, the first step of getting together should be knowing each other. If you have a valid comment/suggestion/complains about our group then just put it here, we will all judge it together and we value your suggestion. Unless, as i have said before, if you have problem with specific member of the group then you then have the right to be anonymous, in that case you can directly email any of the club officers, we all have emails addresses list on our profile. Either way, you can be sure that we really want to make this VSA works, and the "unfriendly" feeling you and other have seen at the first meeting are purely unintentional and I, speaking for all other officers in the group, apologize for that. We will also mention this at the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
NTA.ce.Darkydz
Thành Viên VSA Tích Cực level 2
NTA.ce.Darkydz

Number of posts : 125
Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:34 am

chời ới...viết tiếng Việt đi mấy ông...nhìn hông muốn đọc chút nào...spam bõ tức Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/nta.darkydz
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:55 am

Hix em viết tiếng Anh tại vì trả lời người viết tiếng anh. Nếu dịch chính xác thì mệt lắm, thôi để em dịch lại sơ sơ qua thôi để mọi người cùng hiểu được rồi.

Bạn Lee Wong ủng hộ forum nên có 1 phần "góp ý kiến ẩn danh" để mọi người ai có bất đồng ý kiến, đề nghị gì đó, hoặc có than phiền cho cả club thi post vào đó để mọi người cùng xem nhưng sẻ không biết được ý kiến đó của ai nêu ra. Không biết tại sao bạn muốn vậy nhưng P mạo muội nghĩ rằng bạn không muốn làm tổn thương cảm xúc của người khác. P nghĩ vậy rất đúng nhưng P cũng nghĩ rằng chúng ta là bạn bè hết nên không có gì phải sợ, cứ nói thẳng ra là khỏe, khồng càn nói ngang dọc làm gì để gây hiểu lầm. Ngoại trừ nếu bạn có đều không đồng ý với một người nào đó trong club, thì lúc đó bạn có quyền không cần nói ra public, có thể PM cho president hay any officers nào cũng được.

Bạn Lee Wong còn có nói buổi hợp mặt đầu tiên của mình rất là không thân thiện và còn có sự thiếu tôn kính đối với thành viên. Cái đó thì P có đồng ý một phần, buổi đó là lần hợp măt đầu tiên, nên chưa được chuân bị kĩ càng, ngay cả cái phòng cũng mới nhân được mấy ngày trước đo1 thôi. Nói tóm lại, có nhiều người không đồng ý với nhiều chuyện nhưng không nói ra. Tới đây thì P chỉ biết thay mặt cho hết officers đễ tạm thời cáo lôi thôi, buổi hơp mặt kế tiếp sẻ đính chính lại chuyện này.
Back to top Go down
NTA.ce.Darkydz
NTA.ce.Darkydz

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:03 am

Lee Wong...Phương lùn áh hảh...nhỏ này lùn mà khó tánh ghê Sleep ùi có sao đâu club fải thân thiện mới dễ chơi...cứ như mấy cái tổ chức Đoàn Đảng bên VN chán thấy mồ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 am

darkydz wrote:
Lee Wong...Phương lùn áh hảh...nhỏ này lùn mà khó tánh ghê Sleep ùi có sao đâu club fải thân thiện mới dễ chơi...cứ như mấy cái tổ chức Đoàn Đảng bên VN chán thấy mồ...

Suspect Phương nào ?!
Back to top Go down
L.e.3 w.O.n.G
Moderators
Moderators
L.e.3 w.O.n.G

Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue22 / 10022 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:36 am

@Darkydz: Anh mun chet kiu nao? X[ Loi chiu cao minh ra si nhux ><

@PhươngNg~: Minh da noi ro ly do vi sao minh nghi nen co 1 cai Anonymous Suggestion Box. Ban P hoi minh ko biet tai sao minh lai mun vay ="= Vui long doc lai cai minh vit. Haiz. Minh nghi cai vu nay cu de cai Poll: Is it important to have an anonymous suggestion box???. De cac members vote roi dua ra wuyet dinh thi tot nhut ="=

@admin: t5 la bit a =]]
Back to top Go down
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:05 am

Thành thật mà nói, sau khi mình nghĩ lại thì thấy ý kiến của bạn hợp lí, nhưng khi hỏi admin thì được trả lời là forum không có chức năng đó nên không thể làm được Mad . Nên tạm thời câu trả lời cho bạn và tất cả ai muốn post complains/suggestion/problem about our club, mà không muốn để tên thật thì please PM me or one of the admins and we will gladly post your suggestion anonymously.
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 am

why are you pink now?? hahaha...... I thought you hate pink!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:08 am

chac la admin choi xo? roi` Cool
kim' admin.....chem' di PhuongNg~ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
derekdoan
Admin
Admin
derekdoan

Number of posts : 108
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 am

he la` super moderator lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 am

haha.... a pinky super mod.... look cool too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:10 am

Lucky.Z wrote:
haha.... a pinky super mod.... look cool too Very Happy

Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! 631815 spam chỗ khác
Back to top Go down
XelNaga
Moderators
Moderators
XelNaga

Number of posts : 254
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 pm

admin ơi, forum này có chức năng ghép 2 bài viết gần nhau của 1 thành viên làm 1 ko? Tránh tình trạng xì pam nhìu ý mờ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xelnaga.wordpress.com
NTA.ce.Darkydz
NTA.ce.Darkydz

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm

cái thằng Trung...cái avatar cũ nhìn thiệt hơn áh Sleep
Back to top Go down
XelNaga
Moderators
Moderators
XelNaga

Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:57 pm

chính mồm ông bảo cái ava cũ của tôi tởm mà. Giờ thấy girl xinh lại chê à Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
liberty
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA

Number of posts : 25
Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:18 am

PhươngNg~ wrote:
Thành thật mà nói, sau khi mình nghĩ lại thì thấy ý kiến của bạn hợp lí, nhưng khi hỏi admin thì được trả lời là forum không có chức năng đó nên không thể làm được Mad . Nên tạm thời câu trả lời cho bạn và tất cả ai muốn post complains/suggestion/problem about our club, mà không muốn để tên thật thì please PM me or one of the admins and we will gladly post your suggestion anonymously.

Phương ơi là Phương. Anh Hoàng nêu ý kiến "anonymous suggestion box" là vì anh không muốn bất kỳ ai biết người nêu ý kiến là ai. Vậy mà em kêu "pm me or any admins...", vậy chẳng khác nào "lạy ông, tôi ở bụi này" cả.
(Anh Hoàng doesn't want anyone knows the person who sends the suggestion mail. So we can't send to you or any admins...)

Làm một cái anonymous box cũng đơn giản thôi. Chúng ta lập 1 cái email bên yahoo (hay gmail), rồi cho mọi người biết ID và pass. Ai có ý kiến gì thì lấy ID đó gởi vào chính cái mail đó luôn. Xong rùi copy paste qua đây để mọi người khảo luận.
(We can create an ID at yahoo or gmail, and let everyone knows ID and pass. So they can send to that email address, then we just copy and paste it in here.)

Ngoài ra, có thể hỏi mượn office của thầy Bình làm...mail box. (Or we can ask help from Mr. Binh)

Chúng ta có thể bàn thêm vấn đề này vào thứ 5.

@everyone: mọi người không nên spam ở những topic này. Vào "Xóm nhà lá" spam vui hơn.
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Z
Lucky.Z

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:27 am

ban libe moi la nguoi hieu sai van de, van de chinh o day la co nen lap mot cai Anonymous Suggestion Box hay ko, va` o day co 2 quan diem doi lap nhau giua members va leaders.
van de ko phai la lap ra cai anonymous box do nhu the nao`.......

that ra thi viec members doi hoi co 1 cai Anonymous Sugestion Box cung la chinh dang thoi, vi` nhung viec nao co the y' kien thang voi officers thi` ko van de` gi roi, nhung trong tuong lai se nay sinh nhung van de nhay cam, kho' noi thi` viec members thay ngai khi noi thang la` co the hieu duoc, that ra viec lap ra box nay cung chi de tranh truong hop xay ra tinh trang cang thang giua leaders va members thoi, voi lai moi nguoi se manh dan va thang than noi len nhung tieu cuc (neu co') (trong tuong lai) neu' nhu ko phai bi lam` ta^m diem cua viec creating tension......

(luc nay~ nghi duoc may dieu` nua~ ma` gio` quen mat tieu roi`, hom sau nho' lai se~ post tiep') Mad
Back to top Go down
BoT@Y
Thành viên VSA
Thành viên VSA
BoT@Y

Number of posts : 21
Experience :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:58 am

Well, I get your point about sending complaint to admin anonymous, but is still not private. Some don't even want to post. Especially if is toward someone, talking face to face, they might offend them, or think of them differently. Putting an anonymous suggestion box in the back of the room, conceal their identity, and make things much easier, also less hassle for you guys.
Back to top Go down
XelNaga
Moderators
Moderators
XelNaga

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:02 am

nhưng mà bạn Phương cũng đã nói là forum này ko có chức năng đó, vậy thì ko thể nào mà lập 1 anonymous suggestion box theo như yêu cầu của anh Hoàng được. Chúng ta nên tìm cách khác hơn là cứ ngồi tranh luận nhau về 1 vấn đề như thế này
Back to top Go down
L.e.3 w.O.n.G
Moderators
Moderators
L.e.3 w.O.n.G

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:51 am

Bay ba. Y Phuong noi la chuc nang dd ko lap duoc poll. Chu cai Anonymous Suggestion Box co the chi la 1 cai hop de dau do o truong, ai muon complain gi thi ghi giay, bo vo thoi. Dau co wa rac roi de lam 1 cai dau =.=
Back to top Go down
PhươngNg~
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
PhươngNg~

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Àh, đúng là mình có nói forum không có chức năng đó, nhưng ở ngoài thì tất nhiên làm được, mình sẻ bàn với mấy officers và làm một thùng anonymous suggestion box at the next meeting asap.
Back to top Go down
derekdoan
Admin
Admin
derekdoan

Number of posts : 108
Experience :
Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:44 am

se co mot hop suggestion box de cho moi nguoi dong gop y kien vao buoi meeting ke tiep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!   Anonymous Sugestion Box!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Sugestion Box!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Main Page :: General Discussion-
Jump to: